brakeparts@mac.com  

Sitemap

Help

Official PayPal Seal

Discussion Headline - What puzzles you?
Post topics of interest / Discuss issues of the day

In Reply To: Metric brake calipers

Date Sat Apr 5 2003 15:38

Author James Henderson (jhenderson2@woh.rr.com)

I have a mustang after maket front suspension installed in my 1934 ford coupe and I have a lot of brake lever travel.I have 3/4 inch x 11 inch rotors and metric calipers with a corvette master .I have been told by masterpower that I need a quick take up master.Any body heard of these masters.A friend of mine has a 1932 ford roadster and has 11 inch x 1 inch rotors and metric calipers and doesn't have excessive brake lever travel.Also a lot of people have never heard of a quick take up master.I,ve had this trouble for two years and I'm looking for some answers to my problem.The manufacturer which was Total.Cost.Involved.said I should double pump the brakes each time I stop and that they have never heard of a quick take up master.I paid 2300 dollars for this front suspension.Got any answers.Things I,ve changed so far are the master and the lines and went to combo valve instead of residual in the rear and a 2lb residual valve for each front caliper and a 7 inch brake booster PS Thers no air in the lines Thanks Jim Henderson

Subject

Your Name

Your e-mail

Save this message

Cancel

Click here to return to discussion list

Homepage  |  FAQ About Us  |  Our Products & Views of the facility  |  Brake Restoration Kits  |  ClubTouareg rotor/pad and HID bulb offer  |  Contact Information  |  Links  |  Discussions Page

"Where Parts are a Science and Service is an Art!" ™

Sign In